Terms and Conditions to visit the site inler.ch
By accessing the site inler.ch you agreed to the following terms. If you do not agree to the terms, then the use is not permitted.
1. These terms and conditions relate to all domains of the official Gökhan Inler site (inler.ch).
2. inler.ch gives no guarantee or takes any responsibility, except for those prescribed by law, about the accuracy and completeness of the content of the inler.ch page and their features.
3. The texts, images and other content present on inler.ch are protected and can only be for personal use. The reproduction, transmission, distribution or storage is not permitted.
4. You are responsible for all damage resulting from a violation against the basic rules for the use of the inler.ch page under paragraph 3 and undertakes to exempt inler.ch from all claims of third parties because of a violation committed by you against these rules.
5. The interactive services (especially the guestbook and forum) are offered by inler.ch without any legal obligation to maintain the operation. inler.ch has the right to exclude any individual participants and / or offers without previous notice.
6. The inler.ch guestbook and forum are among the services offered by inler.ch.
7. You undertake not to hurt the interests and rights of other participants as well as the rights of others. Thus, your contributions to inler.ch will not go against the law. In particular, you should respect the copyrights and intellectual property rights of third parties, and the criminal regulations. With the transmission of data / content in the guestbook / forum, you will ensure that you have the right to use the data of the messages content.
8. With the transmission of data / content in the guest book (and forum), you grant inler.ch the right to make this content available to other participants in the guestbook inler.ch (and discuss) by limited space and time. Furthermore, the right to modify, publish, translate or to save the content and to integrate other content from the Internet offers inler.ch - regardless of the form - and for promotional purposes.
9. inler.ch assumes no responsibility for the accuracy and integrity of the contributions of other participants in the guestbook and forum.
10. The responsibility of inler.ch for damage caused by others over the use of the community inler.ch (especially guestbook and forum), is excluded. inler.ch is responsible only for its own mistakes.
11. inler.ch is not liable for damages not arising from inler.ch, unpredictable events, especially network or computer problems.
12. inler.ch reserves the right to control the exchange of data between participants. inler.ch does not verify the legality of these data. Especially the fact that it does not claim a non according participation, to law should not be considered as a waiver of rights resulting from the inler.ch page.
13. For unsolicited manuscripts there can be no liability. With the submission of manuscripts and photos to the editors, the inler.ch publisher grants the right of publication. The property right on paid works belongs to inler.ch. The trade names are used without the guarantee of a free provision.
14. inler.ch has links (cross-references) to other sites on the Internet. inler.ch expressly declares that it has no influence on the design and content of these pages. So, inler.ch expressly dissociates itself from all contents of all linked Web pages that are not stored on the inler.ch server. This statement applies to all links and all the contents of the pages, which have banners and links installed on the inler.ch page.
15. Contractual relations between the contracting parties shall be governed by the German law, Jurisdiction of Dortmund. If any of the provisions of this contract is or becomes invalid, the other contractual arrangements become valid.
2. Community Section
The community is part of the site inler.ch and is made available to the user by 7DC Seven Dead Cats GmbH (from now referred to as "service provider").
3. With regards to personal data of users
During registration, personal data from the user are selected. You agree that your data will be recorded on inler.ch. The data will be stored by the service provider and will be used by the server. The service provider undertakes to provide data only for the functioning of the community area, never to others.
You agree that the following data will be available to all visitors of the community: the nickname chosen, the user's age and zip code area of residence. This information is only for making contact between users easier. The nickname does not reveal the identity of the user. Additional information on personal preferences and a profile image will only be charged if the user has previously consented. Other data that are collected during the registration (home address and e-mail) will not be published.
Only the registration data will be stored, not the user data. The user can at any time revoke his consent by sending a statement e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Seven Dead Cats GmbH, Untere Brinkstr. 69-73, 44141 Dortmund.
The use of the services offered by the site inler.ch is free.
5. Obligations of users
You should not reveal your selected password to third parties. The user is responsible for all content produced by him or published under its code of access. The user then agrees that the service is authorised to remove, without giving reasons for this, any content, in whole or in part, from the user that represents a failure to fulfill obligations.
Each user undertakes to keep confidential e-mails and other messages and not make them accessible without the consent of its author. The same applies to names, phone and fax numbers, home addresses, e-mail addresses and / or URLs Each user also undertakes not to misuse the site inler.ch in particular:
- Not to disclose statements or defamatory material, false content, insulting, obscene, profane, indecent, sexually oriented, threatening, offensive, racist or illegal. References to offers from third parties ("hotlinks") are also prohibited. Texts and images (such as nude photos) with sexual orientation will be excluded.
- Do not use it to threaten or harass other people or violate their rights (including personal rights);
- Not to upload data with virus (software infected);
- Do not use it in a way that could undermine the availability of offers for other users.
- Do not take advantage of personal data of others in the community;
- Do not use the messages between users for any other purpose than to send personal communications, including offering or disclosure of any products or services;
- Do not send chains or junk-email;
- Not to mention in the personal description (profile) names, addresses, telephone numbers and fax numbers, URLs and e-mail addresses.
The service provider reserves the right to suspend or terminate the access to the user community if there is a violation of a resolution of this agreement. The break is carried out by blocking the user's profile. The user may break this contract at any time by deleting your profile without notice. Additionally, please send an e-mail to www.info @ 7dc.de.
The operation of the website inler.ch is the sole responsibility of the services provider. He has the right, but is not obligated, to monitor and if necessary, to modify or delete the content of texts and images transmitted in accordance with the subjacent rules.
The service provider offers no guarantee for the functionality of the community and makes no guarantees about the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, accuracy and precision of the information. The accuracy or reliability of the information (including the opinions and advice), which are from users, are not the responsibility of the service provider.
9. Limitation of Liability
For damages caused to the user, the service provider is responsible, regardless of the law, only for gross negligence of their legal representatives, employees and agents.
The service provider takes no responsibility if the community is lost, destroyed or impaired in their ability, through major force, strikes, lockouts and external problems. The service provider is not responsible for abuses to the data and information that users have made available to third parties.
The service provider shall not be responsible for information or actions from users when the service is unable to act immediately to which he acquired knowledge that this is an illegal act to remove them or block their access.
The service provider emphasizes that all information and actions from users are not its responsibility.
10. The knowledge of the data by third parties
The user understands that there is a possibility of data transmission over the Internet without authorization. This risk is accepted by users at the purchasing.
Each user undertakes to exempt the service of any responsibility and all liabilities, expenses and claims arising from damage caused by libel, defamation, breach of privacy by the user, due to the cancellation of services to the user, infringement of intellectual property or other rights by the user or by any illegal acts or other information from the user. In this case, the cost of legal defense against third parties is paid by the user.
Information of the service provider to the user will be made through appropriate screens after the "login" or by email. Messages from users to the service provider can be sent by e-mail or postal address. The addresses are listed on the site in the legal information area.
Service providers will aim to ensure maximum availability of the server and therefore the content and messages store; however, it has no guarantee for this and it does not undertake to certain shares of availability.
It is here defined in accordance with Paragraph 33, Section 1 of Data Protection Law (BDSG) that the service provider processes the data from users in machine language.
Changes to Terms
The service provider has the right to modify these terms at any time without prior notice.